FlyForDestiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForDestiny

FlyForDestiny's Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meh, Its me, Mako

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mako

Meh, Its me, Mako Empty
PostSubject: Meh, Its me, Mako   Meh, Its me, Mako EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:42 pm

Hey guys, its Mako, most of you probably know me in game by now, im KP in Hereoes (Sharpys guild), im a 124 H blade, got some decent EQs, overall not bad, but far from the best, i tend to joke around a lot with people, and i like to think im fun to be around, but thats not up to me. Im really into music, im in P2 )second best uscian group in highschool) and im only a freshmen, im also 15. Ive been playing tuba for 2 years and im number in my region and my region is a P1 region. So i guess im not bad haha. i DO make a lot of sexual jokes though, dont hang out with me if that offends you. I'll also help anyone out who needs it, and im willing to give up some of my time to get you something you need.

Thats all see you in game
-Mako
Back to top Go down
sharpy

sharpy

Meh, Its me, Mako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh, Its me, Mako   Meh, Its me, Mako EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:51 pm

Hey Mako. *sigh - un-blocks from list*
Back to top Go down
Mako

Meh, Its me, Mako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh, Its me, Mako   Meh, Its me, Mako EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:54 pm

wewt im unblocked
Back to top Go down
sharpy

sharpy

Meh, Its me, Mako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh, Its me, Mako   Meh, Its me, Mako EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:55 pm

-_- you owe me something now! /ridi
Back to top Go down
Mako

Meh, Its me, Mako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh, Its me, Mako   Meh, Its me, Mako EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:57 pm

Like what haha, how about a demol+14?
Back to top Go down
PocketNeko

PocketNeko

Meh, Its me, Mako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh, Its me, Mako   Meh, Its me, Mako EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:59 pm

I don't see how he owes you for your mistake..
Back to top Go down
Mako

Meh, Its me, Mako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh, Its me, Mako   Meh, Its me, Mako EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:27 pm

Meh Rey, i have the extra Dem laying around anyway
Back to top Go down
PocketNeko

PocketNeko

Meh, Its me, Mako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh, Its me, Mako   Meh, Its me, Mako EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:30 pm

I still don't think you owe him anything. It was his mistake, he didn't look at who he was PMing, and to say that you owe him now for the mistake he's so butthurt over, is cowardly in my opinion...
Back to top Go down
[KN_Owner]Kaiiku

[KN_Owner]Kaiiku

Meh, Its me, Mako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh, Its me, Mako   Meh, Its me, Mako EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:33 pm

I spawn you nothing.
NOOB.
Back to top Go down
Mako

Meh, Its me, Mako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh, Its me, Mako   Meh, Its me, Mako EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 9:13 pm

you spawn meteos till kill me when i go master :<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meh, Its me, Mako Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meh, Its me, Mako   Meh, Its me, Mako Empty

Back to top Go down

Meh, Its me, Mako
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FlyForDestiny :: Main :: Introduction/Goodbye-
Jump to: