FlyForDestiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForDestiny

FlyForDestiny's Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Doomed Introduction of Doomed Doomy Doom.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PocketNeko

PocketNeko

My Doomed Introduction of Doomed Doomy Doom. Empty
PostSubject: My Doomed Introduction of Doomed Doomy Doom.   My Doomed Introduction of Doomed Doomy Doom. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:58 pm

-Clears throat- DOOOMMM

Good, now that that's out of the way, I am PocketNeko, but just call me Neko. I am <subject age here> years old, and I live in <subject hometown here> in <subject home state here>. Actually I live in a Zero-Space dimension that is in someone's pocket, thus, I am PocketNeko. And yes, I have played Portal, and Team Fortress 2.
I love gaming and listening to music with energy in it, at high volumes. I am half Filipino, but I don't take games seriously (I hate my own kind.. -Sigh- ) and I absolutely LOVE to watch people ragequit, especially over a game. I come up with some rather odd obscenities to shout at people sometimes, I'm weird. Get over it. I also couldn't give two shits what some twatface thinks about me over an online game, if I don't know everything and anything about it. I game for fun, I listen to music, I make people go O_o... and then I go to sleep... Sometimes I blow things up too.

You'll see me bouncing around Central Flarine sometimes, and if you don't, you don't.
Back to top Go down
[KN_Owner]Kaiiku

[KN_Owner]Kaiiku

My Doomed Introduction of Doomed Doomy Doom. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Doomed Introduction of Doomed Doomy Doom.   My Doomed Introduction of Doomed Doomy Doom. EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 6:10 pm

I've seen you bouncing.
I see all.
FEAR ME.
And doom.
Back to top Go down

My Doomed Introduction of Doomed Doomy Doom.
Page 1 of 1