FlyForDestiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForDestiny

FlyForDestiny's Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sharpy

sharpy

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings!   Greetings! EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:02 pm

Greetings everyone. Sharpy here. I'm 16, male. I live in Ontario, Canada (GMT -5). I love to play sports and I'm very athletic. I played Demian on eFail, played Demon on and off for a while, and GM'd for 3-4 other servers for varying amounts of time. I'm a no-nonsense type of person and I don't take lightly to rule-breakers or people that are total nuisances. If you're just going to bother me, leave me alone.
I like to fight monsters and hunt rare items, so if you're in need of something, there's a very good chance I might have it. I want to try out this server because I noticed that you have gotten a lot of custom features and thought that most of them are very interesting. I believe I will be staying on this server for quite a while. I can't wait for this server to open so hope to see you all in game.
Back to top Go down
[VLx]DjSync
| God |
| God |
[VLx]DjSync

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:50 pm

Welcome .

You know me from before (:
Pretty sure we've met long before, but still if you need any help you know where yuu can find me (;

Sincerely,
-Sync
Back to top Go down
eric

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:51 pm

yaaay =D hai sharpy <3 missed you, hope u stay here :> your a nice person to talk with Wink
Back to top Go down
sharpy

sharpy

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:01 pm

I will stay here once this server is up and running and thanks eric, you're fun to be around as well ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FlyForDestiny :: Main :: Introduction/Goodbye-
Jump to: