FlyForDestiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FlyForDestiny

FlyForDestiny's Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Server News]Dedicated Server

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[VLx]DjSync
| God |
| God |
[VLx]DjSync

[Server News]Dedicated Server  Empty
PostSubject: [Server News]Dedicated Server    [Server News]Dedicated Server  EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:59 pm

Well guys, let me just tell you one thing.

Merry Christmas from FlyForDestiny .

We have bought a dedicated server, therefore meaning, no downtime what so ever. I will be setting it up as soon as possible.

Also Kaiiku and Jelle, contact me ASAP .

Lets all thank Tyler for getting us this. I've given him a promotion to Hoster status and I will be giving some other promotions as well. As soon as dedi is up and running, I will be informing everyone what will be happening.

And i'm sorry guys, about the downtime and all. As soon as everything is fixed, I will let you know. So all we can do now, is wait for the dedicated server to be finished. Hopefully it will be soon.

ETA - 1-3 days.

I will keep you updated on whats going on.

If you have ANY questions feel free to ask or PM me.

Well merry christmas guys, and a happy new year !

From the one and only,
-Sync.
Back to top Go down
PieSplat

PostSubject: Re: [Server News]Dedicated Server    [Server News]Dedicated Server  EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:00 pm

You do know how to turn me on <3
Back to top Go down
PocketNeko

PocketNeko

PostSubject: Re: [Server News]Dedicated Server    [Server News]Dedicated Server  EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:46 pm

Yay~ -Happy flail-
Back to top Go down
eric

PostSubject: Re: [Server News]Dedicated Server    [Server News]Dedicated Server  EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 5:38 pm

wew, thank god xD i went to chat today to see what happent, no one was there, i saw server closed i like aww comon... now wee dedi Very Happy <3

i got
ATI radeon HD 5770
CoD Black Ops
preset card
forks and knifes :S
cable holder
and candy :>
so on monday i will change crafic card so i dont know when i get on.. anyways merry christmas
Back to top Go down
[KN_Owner]Kaiiku

[KN_Owner]Kaiiku

PostSubject: Re: [Server News]Dedicated Server    [Server News]Dedicated Server  EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 3:40 pm

He bought it for nothing?
Destiny died.
Oh, wait, Cyclops?
Back to top Go down
PocketNeko

PocketNeko

PostSubject: Re: [Server News]Dedicated Server    [Server News]Dedicated Server  EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 4:42 am

Hey guys! Thanks for the NOTICE that Destiny was CLOSING. You know, I so totally loved that memo. You know? The memo THAT DIDN'T EXIST.

Really, if you're going to make such a major change as to shut down the server, you should tell your players instead of abandoning them without explanation. You know, it was such a shame too. Destiny was rather fun. But for some odd reason you had to try and help someone who couldn't be helped. Cyclops died because Alex let it. And now you've let him kill it again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Server News]Dedicated Server    [Server News]Dedicated Server  Empty

Back to top Go down

[Server News]Dedicated Server
Page 1 of 1